BLOG SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• Font: Garamond
• Font Size: 12
• Line Spacing: 1.5
• The Margins of all sides must be 2.54 cm (Normal).
• The Word Limit for each post is 800-1500 words.
• Relevant sources should be hyperlinked within the Article itself.
• A source of which no link could be provided must be mentioned at the end under the Reference Section.
• The Manuscript should be accompanied by a Cover Letter specifying the Author’s name, Designation, Institute, Contact Number & Email for future reference. Authors are requested not to put their names anywhere in the main manuscript.
• All the Entries must be submitted in (.doc or .docx) format.
• The Subject of the e-mail should be titled “Submission for Blog”.
• Co-authorship of a maximum of 1 person is permitted.
• The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
• The language has to be politically neutral and not conflicting with the general guidelines. The language used shouldn’t be abusive or result in disrepute of any third person.
• Plagiarism should be less than 15% and in case of gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
• Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with Legal Metry Law Journal. • All moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
• Final Discretion of Acceptance of the Manuscript lies with the Editorial Board after undergoing the procedure.
• Format your blog as per the above guidelines and you can submit at [email protected]
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Students pursuing LL.M. or PhD, and Professionals.
Any topic related to law and policy.
The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing.
Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing. The Oscola style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
Copyright over the published shall vest with Legal Metry.
Full Names of all the author(s) must be given.
A soft copy of the certificate of publication and a soft copy of the published paper would be given to the author(s).
The Legal Metry invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals, and students across the globe under the following categories-
• Short Articles: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
• Long Articles: (3000-5000 words, including footnotes)
• Research Papers: (2500-8000 words, including footnotes)
• Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
• Case Comments: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be up to 250 words only.
All the submission submitted for publication to Legal Metry must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But the contributors must assure the originality before the submission. [Note: Legal Metry shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue]
All submissions must be mailed to [email protected] with the subject as “Submission of Paper”.
Manuscript Reviewing Charges
For Indian Author(s) – Rs 600
For International Author(s) – 15$